What’s In These Terms?These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.theluxuryspaedit.com (our site).
Who We Are And How To Contact Uswww.theluxuryspaedit.com is a site operated by The Luxury Spa Edit Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09018466. We have our registered office at 51 Clarkegrove Road, Sheffield S10 2NH. We have our main trading address at Suite 305, Park Vista Tower, 5 Cobblestone Square, London E1W 3AY. To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
We May Make Changes To These TermsWe amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We May Make Changes To Our SiteWe may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
Do Not Rely On Information On This SiteThe content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We Are Not Responsible For Websites We Link ToWhere our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-Generated Content Is Not Approved By UsThis website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values. If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us on email@example.com.
Our Responsibility For Loss Or Damage Suffered By YouWhether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
Uploading Content To Our SiteWhenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty. Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in Rights You Are Giving Us To Use Material You Upload. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy. You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
- A perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to us to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that content in connection with the service provided by our site (including without limitation for use by us to promote our site, or the service), and in all and any media.
- A perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to other users of our site and our advertisers, business associates and affiliates to view that content in connection with the service provided by our site.
We Are Not Responsible For Viruses And You Must Not Introduce ThemWe do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules About Linking To Our SiteYou may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
DisclaimerOpinions and views of properties recommended by www.theluxuryspaedit.com are those of the contributor/author at the time of writing. Factual information is provided by the property. We are not responsible for any incorrect information or changes. Special offers, packages and prices are provided by the property. We are not responsible for any price changes, updates, information or termination of deals, offers and prices, or changes in any event. We hold no responsibility for bookings or financial transactions made between the audience and the property. We are a third party recommendation / listing site and are not in anyway involved in, or part of the booking process. When a reader books a property or treatment listed the contract is between the individual and the property. The reader should then adhere to the terms and conditions of the property or spa website. All properties are carefully chosen by www.theluxuryspaedit.com team. Once approved, properties pay an annual listing fee. This fee does not determine or have any influence who is listed on the website. www.theluxuryspaedit.com is not responsible for any theft, loss, accidents, death or damages in any event.
Our Trade Marks Are Registered“The Luxury Spa Edit” and “The Luxury Spa List By The Luxury Spa Edit” are UK registered trade marks of The Luxury Spa Edit Limited. You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under How You May Use Material On Our Site.
Terms of Website Use and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.theluxuryspaedit.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. The data controller is The Luxury Spa Edit Limited of Suite 305, Park Vista Tower, 5 Cobblestone Square, London E1W 3AY.
Mailing List Sign UpAs part of the registration process for our mailing list, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are correct and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses. We use a third party provider, Mailchimp, to deliver our communications. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our communications. For more information, please see Mailchimp’s Privacy Notice and Terms. If you ever wish your details to be removed, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link which is at the end of any marketing email you receive from us, or by contacting us at email@example.com. To ensure you intended to sign up to receive our marketing emails, we use what is called ‘a double opt-in’ process. This means that after you have submitting the subscription form on our website you will receive an email asking you to confirm you would like to join the list. If you do not click the subscribe button in the email and you will not be added to our mailing list.
Contact FormInformation submitted through the contact form on our site is sent to our company email, hosted by Gmail. Google adheres to the EU/US “Privacy Shield” policy and you can find more information about this here.
How We Secure Your DataWe do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur. If you have a user account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password confidential.
Access To Your Information And CorrectionYou are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children Under The Age Of 16We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Terms of Website Use.
Prohibited UsesYou may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our Content Standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our Terms of Website Use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Interactive ServicesWe may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another;s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and TerminationWe will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate. Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the Terms of Website Use upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Changes To The Acceptable Use PolicyWe may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.