The Peninsula Beverly Hills
Los Angeles, USA
- Day Spa
- Family Friendly
- Pets Welcome
- Thermal Facilities
- Personal training
- Pool – Outdoor
Impeccably situated at the heart of the Golden Triangle – Beverly Hills’ most glamorous business and shopping district – The Peninsula Beverly Hills occupies a grand, Renaissance-style building at the intersection of Wilshire and South Santa Monica Boulevards.
The hotel has been awarded the prestigious AAA Five Diamond Award and Forbes Five-Star ratings every year since its debut in 1991.
The Peninsula Spa
An oasis of calm and well-being, the award-winning spa at The Peninsula Beverly Hills provides luxurious and deeply personalized pampering for mind, body and spirit. An array of Asian and European beauty and wellness therapies are offered here in a collection of seven serene treatment rooms. The fitness-minded can enjoy both a spacious gym with state-of-the-art
training equipment, and a 60-foot rooftop pool.
- 60 foot rooftop pool
- Aromatherapy steam rooms
- Relaxation lounges
- Poolside lounges
- Private cabanas
- Hot tub
The Peninsula Beverly Hills’ 195 elegantly appointed guest rooms include 38 suites and 17 private villas – among them, the palatial, two-story Peninsula Villa, with a patio Jacuzzi and its own private entry gate – set amid lush, tropical gardens.
All accommodation comes furnished with:
• A minimum of 480 square feet of space
• Complimentary high-speed WiFi
• Bedside electronic panels that allow lighting and temperature control with the touch of a button
• Tablet technology in 11 languages
• Deluxe marble bathrooms with walk-in showers, baths, wall mounted TVs and hands-free telephones
• LED flat-screen TVs with cable and audio/visual entertainment options
• Double-glazed, soundproofed windows
• Nail dryers
The Peninsula Beverly Hills’ four restaurants and lounges comprise some of the city’s finest dining and drinking destinations:
• The Belvedere, a lively seafood-centric Mediterranean restaurant with an outdoor terrace for alfresco dining amid fountains and greenery.
• The Club Bar, where warm wood paneling and gleaming brass, and a vibrant soundtrack set the scene for enjoying cocktails, spirits, and rare vintage wines along with light bites.
• The Living Room, an elegant, intimate space serving Peninsula Afternoon Tea along with classical harp accompaniment by
day, and cocktails with live piano music by night.
• The Roof Garden, serving fresh, poolside California cuisine, and stunning after-dark views of the city lights.
Facilities and Activities
- Same day laundry and dry cleaning
- Valet parking and airport transfer
- Chauffeur services via classic Rolls Royce Phantom, custom Peninsula Edition BMW or Mini Cooper S Clubman sedan
- 24 hour room service
- 24 hour concierge
- Malibu surf, sun and sand excursion: Experience the “California Dreaming” lifestyle that movie stars enjoy at the former beach estate of actress/singer Olivia Newton-John. Kayaking, paddle boarding, a gourmet al fresco lunch and more await.
- From Catwalk to Closet: An intimate one-on-one with a top Hollywood stylist
- Red Carpet Glamour: A Hollywood-Style Photo Shoot
- Movie excursion: By private hotel car, enjoy a private tour of iconic architectural sites in Los Angeles with architectural historian, Laura Massino Smith. The five- to six-hour exploration includes the Art Deco buildings on Wilshire Boulevard’s “Miracle Mile,” L.A.’s majestic old downtown movie palaces, Frank Lloyd Wright’s famous Hollyhock House, and interior tours of Disney Hall and the Bradbury Building.
- Hollywood Piano Legend: A Private Piano Lesson, Lunch and Cocktails
For the Kids
Kids in the Kitchen experience:
Children don kid-sized monogrammed Peninsula chefs’ uniforms for a choice of baking and cooking experiences in the hotel’s kitchen. The 1½ hour classes encourage discovery and creativity as kids learn the basics of baking and cooking as well as kitchen safety techniques.
The programme duration is 1.5 hours from 10:00 am to 11:30 am or from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm
Reservations are required two weeks in advance
The maximum number of children is six
Minimum 4 years of age
This programme is subject to availability