- Day Spa
- Family Friendly
- Fine Dining
- Going Solo
- Pets Welcome
- Thermal Facilities
- Kids club
- Personal training
- Pool – Indoor
- Pool – Outdoor
- Scuba diving
Set in one of the most unspoiled and breathtaking seaside landscapes in the region – shaped by 4,500 years of history, Costa Navarino is a prime, sustainable Mediterranean destination, located in the Greek region of Messinia in the southwest Peloponnese. The Costa Navarino philosophy is driven by a genuine desire to promote the area, whilst protecting and preserving its natural beauty and heritage. The building footprint at Costa Navarino is less than 10% of the total land area.
Featuring 5-star deluxe hotels and luxury residences, the resort also boasts conference facilities, spa and thalassotherapy centers, signature golf courses, as well as a wide range of year-round activities for adults and children.
Navarino Dunes, a stunningly beautiful west-facing location, extending over 130 hectares, is the setting for The Romanos, A Luxury Collection Resort and The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino. Inspired by old Messinian mansions and traditional rural houses, clusters of low-rise villas have been built using native stone and local design elements, which blend harmoniously into the natural landscape. Richly endowed by nature, the site overlooks a magnificent sandy beach that stretches for over 1 km, washed by the warm clear blue waters of the Ionian Sea.
Both The Westin Resort Costa Navarino and The Romanos Luxury Collection Resort have been voted among the Best Resorts in Europe, at the Condé Nast Traveler Readers Choice Awards 2017.
The name “Anazoe” is derived from the Greek word for rejuvenation and encapsulates the underlying aim of the spa, total revitalization of body and spirit in accordance with the ancient Greek maxim “a healthy mind in a healthy body”.
The award-winning 4,000m² Anazoe Spa at Navarino Dunes offers a serene sanctuary, with an exceptional menu of specialty treatments based on ancient health and beauty practices; utilizing the area’s natural ingredients and unique products. Anazoe Spa has developed signature treatments based on the teachings of Hippocrates, the ‘father’ of western medicine. Treatments are tailored to guests’ needs – right down to the sounds; a visit to Anazoe Spa also ensures an accompaniment of music based on ancient Greek melodies. Facility highlights include thalassotherapy, floating pools, indoor and outdoor treatment areas as well as an extensive range of light therapies and heat treatments, including ice-grotto rooms, mist showers and herbal saunas.
Signature treatments include therapeutic olive-oil treatments (oleotherapy® ), based on ancient local practices inscribed on clay tablets discovered at the nearby Palace of Nestor, combining ancient wisdom with modern science. Anazoe Spa also offers treatments specially designed for children.
New treatments at Anazoe Spa include an anti-ageing treatment by Beautytek, a light device for face, eyes, lips, neck, décolleté and back of the hands. The spa has also introduced an advanced facial skin diagnosis system, which allows accurate diagnosis of skin types as well as skin conditions and problems.
Costa Navarino is blessed with an abundance of beneficial herbs that are carefully selected and gathered for the Anazoe Spa products. At the herbal garden with local herbs, guests can view, smell and choose the herb that would fit best for their treatment.
The Anazoe Spa multi-day spa programs are designed to address specific lifestyle needs, from detoxification and rejuvenation to romantic pampering for two. Programs can also be tailored to individual needs.
- Floating Pools
- Indoor & Outdoor Treatment Areas
- Ice Grotto Rooms
- Herbal Saunas
- Light Therapy & Heat Treatments
- Herbal Showers
- Relaxation Areas
Set amid lush olive groves and overlooking the storied waters of the Ionian Sea, beautifully appointed deluxe rooms, suites and villas – most with private infinity pools – span The Romanos. The Romanos Ionian Exclusive features a collection of beautifully appointed suites ranging from 82m² to the magnificent 660m² Royal Villa Koroni and 630m² Royal Villa Methoni, all creating a distinctive and inspiring environment of genuine luxury and heartfelt hospitality.
The ultimate family experience, The Westin Resort Costa Navarino is set in a verdant hillside landscape. Deluxe rooms, family rooms and suites span the resort offering a mix of golf, sea and pool views. All have spacious terraces or balconies with lounge areas, while most ground-floor units have private infinity pools.
An enhanced culinary experience awaits guests at Navarino Dunes: Nargile, a restaurant where Lebanese influences blend with subtle aromas.
With a dedication to authenticity and local produce, guests visiting the Enoteca at Navarino Dunes, will be able to get acquainted with the Greek wine world. Kayak Boutique store situated in the Agora, will introduce visitors to the authentic taste of the well-known Greek ice creams that stand out for their unique flavor combinations, made of high-quality ingredients.
Perovino introduces dishes large and small which are shared, bringing people together to enjoy this unique culinary experience, showcasing the creative combination of the freshest local ingredients through live cooking, along with influences from the Mediterranean traditions.
Armyra by Papaioannou is home to the best fish and seafood, locally sourced. Well-known favourite Greek dishes are prominent in other culinary venues as well, whereas menus for children are extended throughout the dining locations, providing dishes made from the region’s finest natural ingredients.
Onuki, the Japanese lounge bar and restaurant that brings the tastes and flavours of the East to create a new gastronomic journey.
Facilities and Activities
- Navarino Outdoors – In a majestic environment of both verdant land and pristine sea, the signature options at Navarino Outdoors include mountain biking, bike trekking, hiking, rock climbing at Proti island
- Navarino Racquet Academy – tennis and mini-tennis for kids, taught through innovative techniques, along with table tennis, speedminton, squash, badminton, and padel, are available at the fully equipped Navarino Racquet Academy.
- Navarino Sea offers a vast range of water experiences such as surfing, kayaking and other water sports, along with yachting, snorkelling and diving, to enjoy in the mild climate, throughout the different seasons.
- At the cutting edge Sports & Entertainment Center, the range of activities includes an indoor climbing wall, bowling, basketball and volleyball
- Messinian Authenticity – As part of Costa Navarino’s philosophy to promote the region of Messinia and share the stories of its rich heritage, all guests are encouraged to discover the beauty and culture of Messinia, engage in traditional activities ranging from olive-oil and wine-making, to cooking traditional recipes with local women.
- Navarino Natura Hall is the centre dedicated to the nature of Messinia, they can learn about the uniqueness and beauty of the natural habitats of the region and familiarise themselves with environmental protection issues.
- The Agora, which follows the style of an authentic village center, features entertainment and exclusive shopping venues, including an open-air cinema, a traditional Greek amphitheater. Kafenio, a revival of the traditional Greek coffee house, Souvlakerie, an authentic souvlaki corner and the Italian taste of Da Luigi bring together a variety of cafes, bars and restaurants. The vibrant cocktail bar Branco turns into a club as the night unfolds.
- Costa Navarino is home to two awarded 18-hole signature courses. The par-71 Dunes Course, is designed by former US Masters Champion and Ryder Cup Captain Bernhard Langer in association with European Golf Design, and is set in a diverse landscape with amazing sea and river views. The par-70 Bay Course, is designed by the legendary Robert Trent Jones Jr. and is located at the nearby Navarino Bay site, offering sublime sea views, with two holes played adjacent to the historic bay of Navarino.
For the Kids
Costa Navarino is one of the most acclaimed family friendly destinations in Greece, offering an array of day care options for infants, leisure and entertainment options for toddlers and children of all ages as well as fun activities for the entire family.
While parents are otherwise engaged, young guests can enjoy the Cocoon and the SandCastle, two specially designed youth hubs offering exciting recreational/educational programs, splash around in the Aqua Park, make use of the resort’s outstanding facilities for kids or take part in a variety of children activities, many of which are unique in the Mediterranean.
The driving distance from Kalamata International Airport to Costa Navarino is just 45 km. Costa Navarino is also easily accessible by road from Athens, with a driving distance of 270 km to Navarino Dunes.
Costa Navarino is easily accessible with direct flights to Kalamata International Airport “Captain Vassilis Constantakopoulos” (KLX) from most major European cities.
For guests driving from Europe there are frequent daily ferry connections from Italy to the port of Patras, located 200km away.
A private helipad on-site also makes Costa Navarino directly accessible by air.
Helicopters and private jets are available to guests for hire upon request.