ADLER Thermae Spa & Relax Resort
- Fine Dining
- Thermal Facilities
- Horse riding
- Kids club
- Personal training
- Pool – Indoor
- Pool – Outdoor
ADLER Thermae is a contemporary wellness hotel with spa pools fed by the thermal waters of Bagno Vignoni, recognised by the Etruscans and Romans for their healing qualities.
The resort is located in the supremely tranquil Val d’Orcia, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in southern Tuscany. The stunning rolling landscape is peppered with avenues of cypress trees and medieval hilltop villages of historic importance.
There is no better place to relax and recuperate than in the outdoor thermal pools, while admiring the mesmerising views. Though sunrise yoga in the gym studio, a session in the hotel’s beautiful salt grotto and a Cypress Dream relaxation ritual come a very close second.
Should the urge arise, there’s also a full programme of complimentary leisure activities (such as walking & cycling tours through the stunning surround landscape, plus visits to local villages and food producers), as well as a daily afternoon tea buffet in which to indulge.
The Spa World offers a wide range of services for health and beauty including diagnosis, aesthetic medicine and medical check-ups, baths and body packs, massages and therapeutic treatments, Ayurveda and Oriental treatments, Watsu and HAKI anti-stress rituals. Facilities include a spa shop, hairdresser, split-level relaxation zones with waterbeds and an incredible relaxation area facing the spa lake.
Exclusive “Balance” health programmes and “Tuscan Spa” treatments use organic ingredients from the Tuscan region (olive oil, red grapes and wine, milk and honey)
ADLER Aquae: The hot spring of Bagno Vignoni feeds the 2 thermal pools (one inside, one outside) at a temperature of 36° C; the outdoor pool has a waterfall, whirlpools and hydro-massage bed.
- Thermal Pool & semi-Olympic pool
- Panorama sauna in the woods (Finnish sauna)
- Biosauna on the travertine lake
- “The Cave of the Philosopher” Steam bath
- “Salino” – the Etruscan steam bath
- “Artemisia” – herbal caldarium
- Oriental Rasul
- Underground Salt Grotto
Most people are used to drinking the famous Italian Brunello wine, which is produced very close to ADLER Thermae, in the vineyards surrounding Montalcino, but the hotel has created a special treatment package for two that enables couples to spa in it!
The Brunello Ritual includes a feel-good Brunello bath followed by a regenerating grape-seed oil massage for total body relaxation, before the couple enjoy a wine tasting session to ensure that all their senses have been sated by this unique ritual. The 75-minute experience costs €98 per person.
Unique to ADLER, its Green Staminal anti-aging facial is designed for sensitive skin, which responds to green staminal with sensational results. A thorough cleansing of the face, neck and décolletage is followed by moisturising with the stem-cell extract of the grape leaving the skin looking fresh and radiant skin.
Ultherapy uses safe, time-tested ultrasound energy to lift and tighten the skin naturally. It is the only non-invasive procedure cleared by the FDA (Food & Drug Administration) in the United States to lift skin on the neck, under the chin and on the eyebrow, and will also work to improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles on the décolletage.
The HAKI® Method has been developed by Austrian therapist Harald Kitz to help release the tensions in our body through a range of special massage techniques paired with rhythmic vibrations, which re-balance the nervous and muscular systems giving the body a chance to regenerate. The multiple award-winning HAKI® Method focuses on the head, neck and shoulders, releasing tension from these areas in order for the whole body to gain new energy and return to a state of wellbeing. HAKI® treatments, which are only carried out by specially trained therapists, can take place both on a massage table or in water.
Best of ADLER Spa: A package of five of ADLER’s most popular treatments, comprising one 50-minute Relax Massage, one 50-minute Abhyanga Massage, one Body Scrub with Brunello, one Excellence Rejuvenating facial and one visit to the beautiful Salt Grotto.
- ADLER Balance Health
- ADLER Med Thermal Spa
- ADLER Med Diagnosis & Prevention
- ADLER Med Aesthetic Medical Spa
- Ayurvedic Cleansing & Ayurvedic Regeneration
- Top Form Woman
- Tuscan Nature
- Healthy Back
- For Man
- Just Amore
Accommodation choices range from superior rooms to family suites.
Styled with cool cottons and natural hues, all rooms are bright and spacious, with bio air-conditioning and balconies or terraces boasting panoramic mountain views.
Check out: 11:00 AM
Tuscan gourmet cuisine, Chef Gaetano Vaccaro likes to make use of the plentiful local fresh produce on offer from the surrounding organic farms and herbs from the hotel garden.
The best quality olive oil and organic flour is produced on the doorstep and used in the daily oven-fresh bread. Tender cuts of meat from Tuscany’s Chianina breed of cattle and sun-ripened vegetables create the typical Tuscan kitchen cuisine with a Mediterranean touch.
Facilities and Activities
- Fitness centre wit large panoramic window overlooking the Tuscan hills.
- Daily fitness classes
- Guided hiking and bike excursions
- MTB and e-bike rent for free, road bike rent on payment
- Outdoor area for playing soccer, basketball and volleyball
For the Kids
Str. di Bagno Vignoni, 1, 53027 San Quirico D’orcia SI, Italy
Perugia (95 km) Florence (150 km) Pisa (197 km) Rome (210 km)
Special offer for wine lovers and gourmets. Enjoy the Tuscan cuisine in all its delicious facets and experience special moments in your wellness holiday.
Included for you:
- 1 Cooking class in the enchanting Tenuta Sanoner followed by lunch
- 1 ADLER Luxury Aetos ritual for two – a luxurious wine therapy ritual with cleansing peeling, relaxing massage, a regenerating bath in thermal water and Aetos wine and final tasting of wine and pecorino cheese.
- 1 Tasting of wine and typical products in the ADLER cellar
from € 1.002 per person for 4 nights
Offer expires: 23rd December 2018
Treat yourself to a romantic and relaxing holiday for two, including the following:
- Prosecco and strawberries to welcome you in your room
- 1 Brunello Ritual for two
- 1 Oriental Aroma Ceremony for two
- 1 Rasul Bath with mud or black soap for two
- 1 Grotta Salina for two
- plus a special 10% discount on all additional treatments
€ 247,- plus stay per person
Offer expires: 20th February 2018
ADLER MED Detox Intensive
Ideal for cleansing and regenerating the whole organism, fighting chronic fatigue and lack of energy, and against digestion disorders, irritable bowel syndrome, allergies and intolerances.
- 1 Medical consultation
- 1 Blood test
- 1 Bio-impedancemetry
- 1 Bioelectric check-up
- 1 Personal nutrition profile
- 2 Abdominal massages
- 3 Aqua Detox
- 3 Purifying algae packs
- 3 Balance hydromassages
- 5 Balance massages
- 1 Detox facial treatment with phytomelatonin
- 2 Private Coaching
- 1 Breathing exercises in the group
- 1 Final consultation and tips for back home
- 10% discount on further treatments
€ 1.319,- plus stay per person
Offer expires: 7th January 2019
Special offer Season’s Opening
- ADLER Gourmet – great breakfast buffet until 11.00 am, afternoon fruit and home made cake buffet and our delicious Gourmet dinners „à la Carte“ in our Open Air Restaurant.
- Spa unlimited: thermal pools with mineral therapeuthic water at 37° C with whirpools and waterfall, swimming pool, saunas and panoramic relaxation areas.
- ADLER FIT Fitness World, an area of 350 m² with innovative equipment, supervised programmes, mental training, Yoga, Pilates and water classes
- ADLER outdoor programme with trekking, biking and tasting of local products directly by the producers (tastings on extra charge).
- free use of the hotel’s mountainbikes and e-bikes, hotel APP with over 1.000 km GPS supported bike tours for pleasant excursions and challenging tours.
- free internet connection
- underground car parking
starting from € 667
Offer expires: 18th March 2018