Holistic Wellbeing With Toby Maguire
La Réserve & Nescens Spa, Geneva, Switzerland
From 730 CHF – per room based on a double occupancy.
Toby Maguire has been featured in the Sunday Times, Forbes Magazine and the Huffington Post for his work on managing stress and contributions to the health and wellness industry. Originally from the UK, his commitment to helping and healing others prompted a move to South East Asia in 1998 to study meditation, Chinese medicine, Hypnotherapy and Asian philosophy.
For the last 10 years he has been working at Health and Wellness resorts worldwide whilst also running his stress management company in the UK. His regular clients include Olympic and Paralympic Gold Medal Athletes, Premier League football players, Royalty, Hollywood actors and high performing executives.
With gentleness, compassion and humour, he uses his knowledge to provide immune boosting wellness treatments, heal physical pain and spiritual life coaching to bring about greater self awareness and peace of mind.
From Friday 25th January to Sunday 3rd February, the Holistic Wellbeing offer includes:
• A Mind balancing or Chi Balancing for the body – 1h personalized session
• A Tai Chi group class
• A night with breakfast at Le Café Lauren
• A lunch at Le Café Lauren
• Free access to the 2,500 sq m spa* with indoor swimming pool, sauna, hammam, fitness areas…
• Free access to La Petite Réserve for children from 6 months to 13 years old, daily from 9 am to 6 pm
• Complimentary soft drinks from the mini-bar
• WI-FI Internet
* Admittance only for guests aged 10 and over
> Discover the Toby Maguire treatment menu
Rate from 730 Chf – per room based on a double occupancy.
Offer valid from Friday 25th January to Sunday 3rd February 2019, reservation only and subject to availability.
Offer expires: 31st December 2019