Ayurah Wellness Stress & Burnout Prevention Retreat
Aleenta Phuket-Phang Nga Resort & Spa, Thailand
From THB 57,320
Spend five days at our Phang Nga, Phuket Resort to regain your vitality and restore your energy levels.
The balancing wellness retreats are carefully designed to create positive changes, reduce and manage your stress levels. This program is designed for you when you need time to disconnect and unwind from your busy life and re-establish inner-balance.
The retreat is aimed to reinvigorate your mind, body and soul, through various yogic practices. These include breath centric yoga, meditation, yogic detox, healing treatments to revitalize body elements, and balancing food to support your yogic practice, and excursions combined with the perfect environment for relaxation.
Who is this retreat for:
The retreat is aimed at those interested in a gentle relaxing wellness holiday, and in smaller groups. You will leave feeling replenished, energised and de-stressed. We focus on small group for a personalised experience. Program will help you unwind using yoga, meditation, breathing techniques and massage while being surrounded by the beautiful and soothing elements of nature that Aleenta has to offer. (No previous experience of yoga is necessary).
- Accommodation at Grand Deluxe Pool villa
- Welcome drinks & introductions
- Personal Wellness Assessment to customize your yoga and healing treatments
- Daily 60 minutes customized yoga and meditation (morning and evening)
- 30 min deep yogic relaxation for improved digestion
- 60 min yogic detox Kriya and pranayamas (breathing techniques)
- 60 minutes therapeutic massage treatment
- 60 min Lifestyle group session on key pillars for balance and tips for self care
- Full board (three daily meals): Delicious and balancing Thai-Fusion vegetarian meals developed by our creative Chef
- Walking excursion to Had Lek (National Park)
- Healthy juices/smoothies, water and infusions
- Welcome gift
Offer expires: 31st December 2020