COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Exclusively For NHS Staff & Key Frontline Workers
Set in 93 acres of verdant gardens and parkland with breathtaking views of the South Downs, South Lodge is a luxurious country house hotel offering the very best in relaxation. Individually styled rooms and suites coupled with top-notch restaurants and a stunning award-winning spa, makes for an idyllic countryside escape. Days can be spent exploring the grounds, relaxing in the spa, challenging friends to a game of croquet or wine tasting with the house sommelier in the Wine Cellar. By night you can choose from one of three celebrated eateries, then snuggle up fireside in one of the cosy lounges.
Designed with sustainability in mind, the 44,000 sq. ft state of the Spa at South Lodge melts into its surroundings, with a meadow roof, green oak cladding and natural interiors. Facility highlights include an outdoor hydrotherapy pool and wild swimming pool, an extensive thermal suite, and outdoor relaxation terraces. Treatments range from anti-ageing facials to holistic massages – using the spas own organic product range and luxury spa brand OMOROVICZA – and for beauty essentials, you can head to the Ridgeview Beauty Bar.
- Overnight accommodation – either double or twin occupancy
- Access to the award-winning 44,000sq ft spa, pools, saunas and gym throughout stay
- 45 minute Rasul mud experience for two
- Dinner for two in Camelia (£42pp allocation) and sommelier’s choice bottle of wine
- Breakfast for two the following morning in Camelia or brunch in Botanica
- Complimentary bottle of Ridgeview sparkling wine in the room
- Valid Sunday to Thursday