COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Exclusively For NHS Staff & Key Frontline Workers
Set amongst 123 acres of glorious Surrey countryside and surrounded by a golf course and pine forests, Pennyhill Park is a beautiful 18th-century manor house hotel offering a host of experiences. Individually styled bedrooms and suites, a luxury spa, and a Michelin star restaurant create the ultimate destination for all occasions. You can while away your day at the award-winning spa, take afternoon tea on the Lilypond Terrace, dine at one of two fabulous eateries, and wind down with a nightcap at The Ascot Bar.
Boasting indoor and outdoor swimming pools and an abundance of state of the art facilities, the spa at Pennyhill Park is one of the largest in Europe. Highlights include a thermal sequencing journey of herbal steam rooms, laconiums and ice cave, and the stunning ‘Ballroom Pool’ complete with underwater music… Revitalise in one of the treatment rooms or submerge yourself in one of eight indoor or outdoor pools and hot tubs. Relax in silence in the sensory lounge or grab a book and lull in the warmth of a heated tepidarium tiled bed. If all of this leaves you feeling peckish, stay robed and head to Themis, the spa restaurant.
- Overnight accommodation – either double or twin occupancy
- Access to the award-winning 45,000sq ft spa, pools, Thermal Heaven and gym throughout the stay
- 1 hour Rasul Mud Room experience for two
- Dinner for two in the Brasserie, 3-course menu and Sommelier’s choice of bottle of wine
- Breakfast for two the following morning
- Complimentary bottle of Ridgeview sparkling wine in the room
- Valid Sunday to Thursday