COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Exclusively for NHS Staff & Key Frontline Workers
Set among 300 acres of glorious parkland, lakes and historic gardens, Stoke Park is a leading 5 AA Red Star Country Club and Hotel. The stunning mansion house has played backdrop to numerous films, including the iconic mini-break scene from Bridget Jones Diary. Stoke Park prides itself on making your stay unforgettable with a warm welcome and a personal touches. Bedrooms and suites are individually appointed with the finest interiors to provide you with the greatest comfort. As well as a celebrated fine dining restaurant, the hotel boasts a championship golf course, tennis courts, a state of the art fitness centre and an award-winning spa.
The Spa at Stoke Park is situated in the contemporary Pavilion building, which also houses 28 luxury bedrooms. The Pavilion offers a haven of luxury, indulgence and serenity, with facilities that include an indoor heated swimming pool, changing rooms with Italian marble steam rooms, deep relaxation room, a private atrium with stunning five-metre tropical aquarium, an outdoor Scandinavian Sauna and hot tub, and a nail bar and boutique.
- One night’s accommodation in a luxurious suite
- Three course dinner in Humphry’s fine dining restaurant
- Full English Breakfast or Continental Breakfast
- One 55 minute Thalgo Spa Treatment of your choice per person
- Complimentary use of health facilities (indoor swimming pool, state-of-the-art gymnasium with Star Trac equipment, latest Boditrax technology, multi-surface tennis courts, steam rooms, Hot Yoga, spinning and fitness studios hosting up to 80 classes a week, outdoor Scandinavian sauna and hot tub and complimentary WiFi.)